Scholarships Foundation - Press Release
September, 2021 - The Hellenic Scholarships Foundation is pleased to announce the opening of the awarding competition of up to fourteen (14) scholarships consisting of thirteen (13) scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students of Hellenic descent, and of one (1) scholarship to a student who studies full time, the Hellenic language, history or culture, regardless of ethnic origin for the current academic year 2021-2022.
These scholarships of $2,000 CND each, are the following:
- Guy Ouellette - MNA Chomedey-Laval Scholarship
- Lazaros Kalipolidis Family Scholarship,
- Vasilios Tsiolis Foundation Scholarship
- Hellenic Medical Association of Quebec Scholarship I
- Hellenic Medical Association of Quebec Scholarship II / Medical Resident or Fellow Scholarship
- Hellenic Community of
Greater Montreal Scholarship
- Hellenic Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
and Mary Charalambakis Scholarship
- Constantina N. Frangouli Scholarship
- Pink in the City - Vourtzoumis Family Scholarship
- The Socrates Education Foundation Scholarship
- Hellenic Congress of Quebec Scholarship
- Helen Tyros Family Scholarship
- "In Memoriam Scholarship" of the Late Eleni Paleocosta-Sayig
Note 1: With the exception of the two Hellenic Medical Association Scholarships, which are dedicated only to students studying within the Medical discipline, all other scholarships listed are available to current student applicants regardless the academic field of study.
Note 2: During the application time, student applicants are not to indicate which scholarships they wish to be awarded. Upon completion of the evaluation of the application(s) by the Academic Committee, a decision is rendered. At that point the recipients will be notified which scholarship they have been awarded.
Note 3: The recipients of each scholarship will be decided by early to mid-January 2022. The scholarships award ceremony normally would take place at the McGill Faculty Club, however, with the ongoing situation regarding COVID-19, the Foundation will monitor this and adjust the event as necessary. More information will be available at a later date. Please note that only recipients of the scholarships will be notified.
HOW TO APPLY
For students wishing to apply, please DOWNLOAD and save the PDF form to your PC or Mac, and then follow the form's instructions carefully. The deadline for application submission is November 19, 2021.
HSF Registration Form for 2021-2022
IMPORTANT: Note that you must complete the form with Adobe Acrobat Reader. DO NOT COMPLETE THE FORM FROM YOUR WEB-BROWSER OR ANY OTHER PROGRAM AS IT WILL NOT GET SUBMITTED PROPERLY.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free download at: get.adobe.com
For any further information regarding the online application process, please
contact the Foundation by e-mail, at: