Scholarships Foundation - Press Release
September 30, 2017 - The Hellenic Scholarships Foundation is pleased to announce the opening of the awarding competition of up to twelve (12) scholarships consisting of eleven (11) scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students of Hellenic descent, and of one (1) scholarship to a student who studies full time, the Hellenic language, history or culture, regardless of ethnic origin for the current academic year 2017-2018.
These scholarships of $2,000 each, are the following:
- Guy Ouellette - MNA Chomedey-Laval Scholarship
- Lazaros Kalipolidis Family Scholarship,
- Vasilios Tsiolis Foundation Scholarship
- Hellenic Medical Association of Quebec Scholarship I / Dr. Peter Varvarikos Scholarship
- Hellenic Medical Association of Quebec Scholarship II / Medical Resident Scholarship
- Hellenic Community of
Greater Montreal Scholarship
- Hellenic Congress of Quebec Scholarship
- Hellenic Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
and Mary Charalambakis Scholarship
- Constantina N. Frangouli Scholarship
- Hellenic Scholarships Foundation Aliki Michailidou Scholarship
- Pink in the City - Vourtzoumis Family Scholarship
For students wishing to apply, please DOWNLOAD and save the PDF form to your PC or Mac, and then follow the form's instructions carefully.
HSF Registration Form for 2017-2018
IMPORTANT: Note that you must complete the form with Adobe Acrobat Reader. DO NOT COMPLETE THE FORM FROM YOUR WEB-BROWSER OR ANY OTHER PROGRAM AS IT WILL NOT GET SUBMITTED PROPERLY.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free download at: get.adobe.com
For any further information regarding the online application process, please
contact the Foundation by e-mail, at: